The Sensei Project Dashboard App pulls together Microsoft Project schedule information and SharePoint data to provide a comprehensive and interactive status dashboard for your project.
It works with Project Online, Microsoft Project Server 2013 and 2010. It pulls 'Published' schedule data, so project managers should make sure to publish frequently for the most up-to-date information.
- The 'Project' tile shows high level project information about the Finish, Cost, % Work complete, Issues and Risks.
- The 'Tasks' tile shows detailed information about tasks with variance or those requiring attention.
- The 'Documents' tile shows the SharePoint Document Library for the project.
- The 'Issues' tile shows the SharePoint Issues list for the project.
- The 'Risks' tile shows the SharePoint Risks list for the project.
- The 'Deliverables' tile shows the SharePoint Deliverables list for the project.
Executives and project managers can access detailed information behind each live tile. The Sensei Project Dashboard include tiles for project summary, schedule tasks, issues, risks, documents and deliverables. App is available on Apple iTunes and in the Microsoft Windows Store.
Client: Sensei Project Solutions
Technologies: iOS SDK, CoreData, CoreGraphics, OData4ObjC, C# .NET, WinRT, WCF Client, OData
Technologies: .NET WPF, WCF, SQL Server, DXTREME
Client: Viacom Media Networks
Vertical Market: Broadcasting
Description: An enterprise data entry and reporting application for Viacom Media Networks Ad Sales department.
Technologies: iOS SDK, Objective C, Aspera, SQLite
Client: The New York Times
Vertical Market: Publishing
Description: Mobile front-end, which allows NYT reporters to enter and submit text, photo, video and audio material directly into the publishing systems.