Poll Rooms lets you create Polls and group these into Rooms like "Family", "Friends", "Clubs", "School", etc. In this initial release, we are laying the foundation to enable our vision for the future of online and mobile polling. This is just the beginning.
We are experimenting with a lot of new ideas in the Poll Rooms product, and one of our goals is to provide you with the creative freedom to set up any Rooms and Polls that you can think of.
- A Room is a place where your friends can make collective decisions using yes/no or multiple-choice polls.
- Set up permanent rooms for people in your inner circle with whom you interact frequently, or setup a public room for a quick opinion poll or market research.
- JOIN: Sign up with a Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account, or remain anonymous with a Poll Rooms user name.
- INVITE: Give your friends permissions to create polls in rooms you own. Your friends will then be able to see all your polls and create their own for the same audience.
- CONTROL: As the owner of a Room, you have full administrative rights, including the ability to ban misbehaving users.
- SHARE: You can share rooms privately (by email) or publicly (via Facebook or Twitter) with friends who are not using Poll Rooms yet.
- Search for rooms by name or tags.
Client: Offsiteteam Corp
Technologies: .Net, Xamarin, MVVM Cross, Win RT, WP8 SDK, Miscrosoft Azure
Technologies: iOS SDK, CoreData, CoreGraphics, OData4ObjC, C# .NET, WinRT, WCF Client, OData
Client: Sensei Project Solutions
Vertical Market: Business
Description: The App pulls together Microsoft Project schedule information and SharePoint data to provide a comprehensive and interactive status dashboard for your project.
Technologies: iOS SDK, Objective C, Aspera, SQLite
Client: The New York Times
Vertical Market: Publishing
Description: Mobile front-end, which allows NYT reporters to enter and submit text, photo, video and audio material directly into the publishing systems.