For The New York Times, Offsiteteam designed and developed a mobile application to be used by reporters in the field.
The app has four major features:
- ability to enter an article and submit it directly into one of three publishing systems for editorial review
- ability to record and submit video and audio
- all items can be tagged with a GPS location via Apple iOS Maps API
- photographers can review a list of their assignments
- ability to connect a photo camera via FTP or EyeFi card to the iPhone, and process and submit photographs as they are being taken for an assignment
- ability to review and submit photographs manually, while updating the tag (caption) information
- connect camera to phone via WiFi hotspot generated by the iPhone, and simultaneously transmit information to editorial systems via 4G.
App is tightly integrated with NYT internal systems via Aspera technology.
Client: The New York Times
Technologies: Objective C, XCode, Aspera, Apperian
Technologies: .NET Silverlight
Client: Arnold Oil
Vertical Market: Automotive
Auto-parts catalogue integrated with JD Edwards and Activant was designed to simplify and speed up order processing at Arnold Oil sales counters.
Technologies: .NET WPF, WCF, SQL Server, DXTREME
Client: Viacom Media Networks
Vertical Market: Broadcasting
Description: An enterprise data entry and reporting application for Viacom Media Networks Ad Sales department.