According to Evans Data, 57% of enterprises spend more than a quarter of their application development budgets on .NET development services
and nearly 20% of respondents estimate that they spend from 75% to 100%.
The team of expert .NET developers at Offsiteteam can help accelerate time-to-market and increase return on investment
for software and technology organizations that adopt .NET across their software products. Our contributions to these types of companies have ranged
from supplementing the efforts of an in-house development team and consulting, to performing the entire product development life-cycle management.
Over the course of 10+ years, we have created Web, desktop, and mobile applications for Logistics, Transportation, Telecommunications, and other industries.
This has involved a broad range of Microsoft technologies, such as .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, C# (C-Sharp), WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation),
WCF (Windows Communication Foundation), WinForms, LINQ, ASP.NET, VB.NET, MS SharePoint (MOSS), Windows Azure, Silverlight, and more.
Our .NET development services include:
- .NET product life-cycle management (from idea elaboration, specifications, and planning to deployment, testing, profiling/tuning, usability review, and support)
- Web development (.NET Framework, Silverlight, SharePoint, Windows Azure, ASP.NET, SQL Server, etc.)
- Desktop development (WPF, WinForms, WCF, LINQ, SQL Server, Entity Framework, etc.)
- Mobile development, including the creation of interfaces for remote/mobile access to applications (Windows Mobile/CE/RT)
- Custom SharePoint development
- Designing complex systems (with n-layer structure, etc.) and application integration (including J2EE, ERP, and CRM systems)
Case Studies / Projects
Technologies: .NET Silverlight
Client: Arnold Oil
Vertical Market: Automotive
Auto-parts catalogue integrated with JD Edwards and Activant was designed to simplify and speed up order processing at Arnold Oil sales counters.
SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, Silverlight, C#
Client: GoIT Services
Vertical Market: Education
Dashboard-style, dynamic reporting system that gathers, organizes, and presents key information to stakeholders of K-12 school districts in streamlined, aggregated views.
Technologies: MS Silverlight, WCF, SQL Server
Client: Business Continuity
Vertical Market: Technology
Customer relationship management (CRM) system for a computer software distributor sales force and customer support.